Friday, December 30, 2011
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Friday, December 23, 2011
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Friday, December 16, 2011
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Mafia Banks & Economic Crisis with Roberto Saviano & Nouriel Roubini: Two Perspectives on the Crisis
Roberto Saviano : "We Italians have the best law, the best anti-mafia law in the world and we have taught the world anti-mafia methods. As of today, the majority of the world's most important consultations in anti-mafia matters go through Italy. The investigations we have reported have a lot to do with the Italian approach, with Giovanni Falcone's method, for example. This is how Italians get rid of the unbearable prejudice they are victims of. By talking about it not by hiding it. Not by getting mad at Tony Soprano or Scorsese, but by communicating and showing what Italian history has been, how many victims there have been in order to tell all this. "
Monday, December 12, 2011
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Monday, December 5, 2011
Sunday, December 4, 2011
One must remember that while China was putting in all of these underutilized projects, they helped commodities to soar. I think that bubble is about to burst too.
Friday, December 2, 2011
Thursday, December 1, 2011
- ► 2012 (437)
- Roubini sees threat of 2012 collapse in Hungary
- Nouriel Roubini vs. Ron Paul
- a perfect storm of a double-dip recession in the U...
- Initial estimate of GDP systematically biased up
- Nouriel Roubini : Double-Dip Recession in the US b...
- The Eurozone in denial
- 2012 Gloomy Outlook Worldwide
- Roubini 2012 Outlook : a Bumpy Ride worldwide
- Nouriel Roubini speech at the Estoril Conferences ...
- Roubini: Goodbye China, hello Indonesia
- Mafia Banks & Economic Crisis with Roberto Saviano...
- Roubini : Eurozone Recession deepening
- Nouriel Roubini speech @ The New America Foundatio...
- Nouriel Roubini on the FP 100 Top Global Leaders o...
- Eurozone & UK in Recession - US at risk of Recessi...
- Germany Outlook: Stagnation in 2012, Recession in ...
- China Hard Landing as predicted by Nouriel Roubini...
- Roubini : Time To Go To Plan B On Italy
- Roubini : Inequality is sharply rising in America
- ▼ December (19)
- ► 2010 (359)
Nouriel Roubini nicknamed Dr. Doom and lately Dr. Realist by CNBC , is a professor of economics at the Stern School of Business, New York University and chairman of RGE Roubini Global Economics, an economic consultancy firm . Prof. Nouriel Roubini A world-class economist who offers an unflinching look at the global meltdown and distinctive insights into its course going forward. His research on financial crisis in emerging economics has yielded a unique and now vindicated approach to future collapses. Roubini speaks on the global economic outlook and its implications for the financial markets. From his analysis of past collapses of emerging economies, he has identified common factors that support his predictions of crisis in the US and world markets. He has held several high-level advisory positions in the US government and international finance organisations, published numerous policy papers and books on key international macro-economic issues and is regularly cited as an authority in
Jim Rogers on Gold, Natural Gas, and His Surprising New Investment - This week, we sit down with the legendary... This is an excerpt only please visit http://www.JimRogersInvestments.com for the full story , Thank You >>>>9 hours ago
Palladium and Silver: "Ammunition" in the War against Paper - Platinum is a very hard metal and has a high melting point. It's not very user friendly, like a... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit http://buy-si...16 hours ago
Marc Faber : The Whole Financial System will Implode at a certain time - Marc Faber : "I Don't think all of Gold, Silver... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit http://www.marcfaberchannel.blogspot.com for the full story, >>...21 hours ago